Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sabbath! ^_^


I am so thankful that God gave us the Sabbath so we can have a day of rest from our busy weeks! I don't really know what I'd do without it. Today my brother and I had the privilege of helping out at a youth meeting at another church. We greeted the young people as they came through the door. It was a blessing to be able to help them out. They served a really good breakfast! :) The worship team was from Southern and they were pretty good and the music was really nice. Our friend Jared presented the 'sermon', if you will. Before he came up to speak he showed a video that I had never seen before but is quite popular. I don't think I'll share the name of it right now. If you want to know I'll tell you! It was very sobering on they ways that Satan gets to us. Made me really think... I met a few people that I didn't know before so that was great. We came home and had lunch and a couple people from the church that we usually go to came over, ate, then, as we almost always do, we had a Bible study. I really enjoy them and I these people are just yearning for more truth. It makes me think: Do I want truth that much? I pray so...but anyway, I'm just thankful to be a part of the Seventh-day Adventist church and very thankful for the Sabbath! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment